Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors); charge time (0 to100 percent) 2 hours
- Choose from 15 plus exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
YAMAY Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones(not for pc or tablet).You can get call, text, calendar,email and messages alerts and read them diredctly on the watch.The watch’s screen is 1.3 inch and the band can fit for 6.5 – 9.5 inch wrist(perimeter), suitable for men women and kids.
- This fitness watch will auto detect and track your sleep,and analyze your sleep quality.You can easily check the data in the verfitpro app.This watch also has many pratical tools,like alarm
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor
- WORKS WITH EVERYTHING: Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat, fitness apps such as Strava and Nike, and ALL HRM compatible Cardio Equipment
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it’s the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE – HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 – Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch
- GPS Running Watch with Wrist based Heart Rate and display type is sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel(MIP)
- Customize Your Watch and Your Training, Larger Screen a 44 percentage Larger Screen than the 225 but the Same Physical Size
Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned. The Fitbit inspire band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sport watches, and fastens with a peg and loop
- Automatically track sleep, plus due to the heart rate feature, get more insights into your light, deep & rem sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Charge time (0 100 percent): 2 hours
- Automatically and conveniently, record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides in a snap with smart track. Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
FITFORT Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure HR Monitor
Measure blood pressure all the time by adopting the innovative Matter Sensing & Control Technology. Tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, basketball, tennis, yoga and dance. Our IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker actually tracks running or jogging with accurate metrics about time, distance, calories burned and more.